Monday, November 2, 2009

Revamp

Ok, so it may be a little early for a revamp, but I had a change of heart. This may end up still being a blog where I post entries from writing prompts and stuff I do with my teens online (which hasn't started yet, but it might), but since it has become abundantly clear that there is a total lack of good sites with ideas for teen library programming, I've decided to make my own. That, and I think my ideas are totally rad and need to be shared with the internets. If this site generates enough interest and/or I run out of my own ideas, I'm sure I'll need guest bloggers. So if you're interested in posting things on here, drop me line or post a comment and we'll talk (coffee talk - 555-4444)

And so dear friends, let the blogging commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment